Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Crochet Christmas Gifts!

Finally I can post some pics of the Christmas gifts I made!

Turtle Pillow Pet for my nephew!
I added some details beyond the pattern. Here's a closeup of the face.
The original pattern from Red Heart instructs you to put buttons for
the eyes, that's all. I thought he looked too simple that way.
I also added some extra stitching around the shell.
I've heard it's already been nicknamed "Crush" from Finding Nemo.
What can I say? After flying in from Cali and getting about 4 hours
of sleep I thought I should test the pillow out. Obviously my dog
and I found it quite comfortable.
Click here for the link to Red Heart's pattern
For my newest nephew a Lion Baby Bath Wrap.
I hope his mama gets some use out of it. He's a fast growing boy!
Click here for the link to Lion Brand's pattern
Polar Bear Hat for my niece.
I thought it might be easier than buying an
actual polar bear, which is what she requested.
A scarf for my sis-in-law.
Click here for Crochet Me's Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment