Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Holidays!

For me, the Christmas season doesn't officially start until after Thanksgiving Day. I don't care how soon they have the trees and decorations up in the stores. After posting a few Thanksgiving ideas I thought I would let everyone have a head start and get busy creating your Christmas decorations. Here are a few of my fav. Hopefully I'll have some spare time to finish them.

Don't want the fuss of putting up a Christmas Tree?
Here's a great alternative. Tomato Cage Christmas Tree
Hang up some cute crochet candy canes. Find Doni's free
pattern on her Whiskers & Wool Blog under Candy Cane Crochet Pattern
Just BEAUTIFUL!
I already have some bottles saved just for this.
Check out Cleverly Inspired's Wine Bottle Christmas Display
Very cute and inexpensive!
Bliss Images and Beyond's $2 Frosted Centerpiece
Praying Angel from FreePatterns.com
Custom wrapping paper! Use family names and circle the name of the recipient.
This is very similar to my custom birthday wrapping paper from my October blog, It's Chilly Bring Out the Yarn.
Found on dornob.com
Elegant! Floating candles with submerged ornaments.
She's has a number of Christmas wreaths but this is my fav.
Check out the others at Things That Sparkle
Pretzel Treats - Recipes at Family Fun
Several budget friendly Christmas decorations
on Finding Beauty @ Home's blog
Another one from Finding Beauty @ Home

No comments:

Post a Comment