Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I love to crochet but there are limits!

I stumbled across this page a few weeks ago. Below is their link. Check it out for a good laugh.

whatnot2crochet.com

There have been a number of times I've looked online for patterns or just ideas and see items that people have crochet.... and maybe they shouldn't have.

Here's a quick preview of some items I found. Yikes!

Wait, before you look, let me start by apologizing if you have made, would like to make, sold, purchased or even like any of the items below, it's just my personal opinion.

I'm not sure if I'm disturbed by this dress because it's just wrong
or because I know if I actually wore it I would constantly be hungry
Was Cate Blanchett's stylist sick this day?
Is it a wrap or some kind of arm restraint?
No! Step away from the crochet hook. Buy your swimsuits in the store. Unless you know how to sew on the lining
do NOT attempt to crochet a swimsuit. What a predicament you'd be in if it comes unraveled!
Gives me chills just to look at it. I believe it's suppose to be an octopus but to me...
I see a jellyfish. And I suddenly feel a sharp, burning pain again.
Clowns are scary enough. There's no reason to create one.
This was labeled as a bikini. Where are the bottoms?
Because it's not tempting enough, why not have them laying around.
Doily anyone? With a fringed belt?
By the way, this is actually sold in a store for almost $200
Ring, ring! Ring, ring! The 1920's called and they want their fashion back.
Really Rihanna? Really?
Wow! Absolutely not!
Maybe for an art project
Tampon cozies?
If it was for a Halloween costume.... no, never mind. Still wouldn't wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment